Residential Technical Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £60000 – £68000/annum + company car / allowance + pension
Are you an accomplished Technical Manager with a strong residential background? Are you able to manage the design process from pre-con through to post-contract? Would you be interested in a permanent position based in Milton Keynes? If you answered yes to the above questions, we want to hear from you.
My client is an award winning developer based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. With over 30 years experience developing and designing high-end homes in sought after areas. This family orientated business are now in the position to strengthen their design department.
You will be required to competently perform the following:
* Working with the pre-construction and estimating team in relation to all up-coming sites.
* Control all aspects of design development from initial concept, through to construction works and post-contract works. Ensuring all work is implemented to the latest regulation.
* Ensure all works are commercially viable, value engineering at each step.
* Site visits where necessary, solving design issues along the way.
* Investigate post-contract defects and steer through to satisfactory conclusion.
* Maintain relationships with key stakeholders, consultants and contractors
* Reporting into the Technical Director
- Address Buckinghamshire