Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £40000/annum Pension, Bonus, Healthcare etc
Position: Quality Engineer
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
If there’s something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active – a real opportunity to release your true potential.
Our Client designs and manufactures high performance fiber optic laser delivery systems and lasers for commercial applications in biotechnology and semiconductor manufacturing. Due to sustained continued expansion, they now require a Quality & Compliance Engineer to meet customer and regulatory requirements
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Business system development and maintenance:
* Assist in development of business systems
* Carry out system audits and drive the associated improvement activities
* Assurance of product/process reliability and performance:
* Support Supply Chain non-conformance and development activities
* Support compliance activities
* Carry out product & process audits in line with ISO 9001:2015
* Investigate non-compliances and propose/implement corrective/preventive actions as part of continual improvement
* Investigate Customer complaints and report findings
We anticipate that you will have:
* HNC / Degree in Engineering (Any Discipline) / Quality, or equivalent vocational training in a relevant industrial environment
* Experience of working within a similar role in a manufacturing environment
* Auditing experience
* Good working knowledge of ISO9001:2015 or equivalent
You will be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be computer literate, and able to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a good basic salary of between £30,000 to £40,000 (dependent upon experience) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Relocation package will be considered for the right candidate.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?
- Address Hampshire