Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £23720 – £35008/annum
Are you looking for a role where you can truly make a difference to children? Where children make exceptional progress in their learning and staff members have a real sense of achievement and take pride in their work?
Our client is looking to recruit a passionate, inspiring and dedicated teacher to ensure that their knowledge-led curriculum is effectively delivered to pupils.
The trust is committed to ensuring that its schools are places where all children thrive and knowledge matters. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate teacher to join the team.
* Love teaching and share the school’s ethos
* Strive for academic excellence
* Ensure that pupils feel valued and safe
* Enjoy working as part of a team
* Inspire our pupils and our colleagues
* Believe that every child can learn and achieve;
* Possess the drive and determination to assist pupils in breaking down barriers inside and outside of education.
In return, the school can offer you:
* Pupils who want to learn
* Opportunities and support for development (including coaching, mentoring and CPD training)
* Real work-life balance with a sensible approach to marking and reporting to parents
* A Trust which supports ongoing professional development and takes faculty welfare seriously
* Paid to MPS depending on experience
* A great team who are supportive of each other including a partner teacher to share the workload
Working with Kent Teaching Solutions:
* Our long term relationship with schools in Kent and consultative approach enables us to identify the right school for you quickly
* You will have a dedicated recruitment consultant working on your behalf and we carry out an in-depth, face-to-face interview with you in order to fully understand your experience, skills and ambitions and search for jobs that match these.
* We are REC compliant and pride ourselves on our commitment to the safeguarding of all of our teaching and support staff, therefore we carry out comprehensive vetting procedures so we know you can start work as soon as you are offered a job or supply work.
* We help you to present yourself in the strongest light by working with you on your CV to showcase your qualities and skills, helping with interview techniques and providing feedback.
* Your dedicated consultant will continue to stay in touch with you once you've started your dream job
All successful appointments are subject to relevant qualifications, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS and relevant vetting checks being made