Poultry Wash Team Member
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £9.47 – £18.94/annum Pension, Healthcare
My Client is looking for a Poultry Service Team member to join the team. The role is mainly Monday – Friday. However due to the nature of this role, weekend working will also sometimes required. With hourly rates that reflect this of £9.47 – £18.94 per hour.
To support with the mucking out, cleaning and sanitizing of Poultry Houses.
Tasks and Responsibilities
* Mucking out of farm buildigs
* Clean and sanitize farm buildings to a high standard
* Assist with bird moves on occassion
* Adhere to all company Health and Safety rules and procedures.
* To observe all hygiene rules, this includes personal hygiene, hand washing and the wearing of all protective clothing.
* To strictly adhere to all bio-security rules.
* Adhere to all Farm Health and Safety rules and procedures.
* Any other reasonable requests by the Service Team Team Lead
Any successful applicant will need the following skills:
* Being able to work efficiently on own initiative
* Highly motivated with a 'can do' attitude and a willingness and enthusiasm to take on new challenges
* Flexible and adaptable
* Proactive and driven approach
Full Training will be given for this role
- Address NR20, East Dereham, Norfolk