Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £26000 – £30000/annum Van + Pension + Voluntary Overtime
Plant Engineer (Field)
£26,000 to £30,000 + Van + Pension + Voluntary Overtime + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Plant Engineer required for friendly organisation who are going through a successful period of sustained growth.
The successful field based Plant Engineer will ideally be from a construction plant, HGV, forklifts, agricultural, heavy forces equipment or similar background. Mechanically, you must be competent on hydraulics, diesel and petrol engines.
The Plant Engineer role itself is 80% field based, 20% work shop based. You will be responsible for service, maintenance and repair, as well as pre-delivery inspections. The service jobs will cover a small territory with all of the work being within 90 minutes of Bristol, and therefore, no stay away is ever required. You will be working on heavy plant equipment such as rollers, diggers and excavators.
This is an excellent opportunity for a mechanically bias fitter/engineer to work for a friendly organisation who offer career support and development. Applicants with any level of plant knowledge are encouraged to apply as the company will support you into the role where you will initially be workshop based.
The Plant Engineer Role:
* Service and maintenance on construction plant equipment.
* Mostly mechanical repairs, some basic electrical work required
* Carrying out pre-delivery inspections
* Covering a South West territory, from Gloucester to Exeter with all of the work being within 90 minutes of Bristol.
The Plant Engineer:
* Must be from a strong mechanical background
* Experience in construction plant, HGV, agricultural, heavy forces equipment or similar background, HGV, agricultural, heavy
- Address Bristol