Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Crossroads Truck & Bus Ltd are the Volvo Truck and Bus specialists across Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. We provide a total transport solution for the industry, from new trucks to used trucks, parts and servicing for trucks, buses and trailers.
“This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop within an established organisation".
We are currently recruiting for a parts advisor to join our fantastic team at our Normanton depot.
As a parts advisor you will be supporting the parts function at the depot through the up selling and delivery of parts and service products whilst providing excellent customer service.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
– Maximise sales potential of incoming and out-going telephone calls in generating part sales opportunities.
– Serving parts to retail and workshop customers.
– Contribute to positive team performance.
– Follow stock control procedures.
– Promote the company in all aspects of its business.
– To be able to help and control stock inventory by following the appropriate systems and procedures.
You should be a good team player and exceed customer expectations in delivering a 1st class service. Commercial parts experience or previous experience within a similar role would be a distinct advantage.
Must have good local knowledge of the area and hold a clean driving licence.
Hours of Work
Monday – Friday: 09.30am – 6.30pm
Alternate Saturday: 7.00am – 12.00pm
If you're looking to join a business with good employment prospects, where you can progress, develop and make a difference to your career, then Crossroads could be for you
- Address WF10, Castleford, City and Borough of Wakefield