Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £14 – £15/hour
Meenz Recruitment is looking for Paint Sprayer to join our client's busy auto bodyshop based in Corby, Northamptonshire.
Our client is well-established UK’s company which sells more than one million vehicles annually and is Europe’s largest vehicle remarketing company. They put a strong emphasis on their employee’s development and provide them with a friendly work environment.
The job in a nutshell
Salary: £14.00 – £15.00 per hour
Salary is negotiable depending on skills, experience and chosen shift
Shifts Days or Nights to choose
Up to 60 hours per week
Monday to Friday
As a part of day-to-day activities, you will prepare, spray and finish vehicles, ensuring the correctness of colour match and final finish to an extremely high standard,
Our client put a strong emphasis on your personal development, hence they will always recognize and reward your achievements.
Requirements for a Paint Sprayer
The successful candidate needs to come from a body shop, accident repair background and have experience in modern methods of paint spraying, be highly competent in prepping, priming, refinishing whilst maintaining high standards of workmanship.
Additionally, we expect:
* Experience in the preparation and painting of vehicles.
* Essential to hold a full UK/EU Driving License
* Have a minimum of 1-year refurbishment or accident repair experience
* An excellent spraying skill to ensure all work is completed to a high quality
* Be able to do most aspects of spray painting to a high standard
* Be able to manage your own workload
We are the growing Automotive Recruitment Agency based in Corby, Northamptonshire. We have many candidates and opportunities in the automotive sector across the UK. Please get in touch with us if you are looking for a new job opportunity or would like to become our client
- Address Corby, Northamptonshire