Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £40000/annum
We are recruiting for an experienced Landscaping Operations Manager with experience of managing both landscaping installation and maintenance projects on new build sites covering standard plots, show homes and open spaces.
Our Client has a long history of designing, installing and maintaining award winning landscape projects and has preferred supplier status with most national house builders for both landscaping and fencing.
As the Landscaping Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring landscaping projects are delivered on time, to budget, match contractual specifications and meet with financial and quality requirements. If you have fencing experience then that would be advantageous.
* Ensuring best in sector customer service, ensuring projects are delivered professionally and if any remedial work is required it is completed quickly and to the Clients satisfaction.
* Ensuring the financial integrity of projects through effective resource scheduling, procurement of required goods and services for each project.
* Ensuring the agreed prestart processes are used, site surveys are completed prior to project start date, that site risk assessments, method statements and any specific site instructions are completed prior to the installation project starting.
* Supporting the Operations Director and Region Sales Manager in pre-tender meetings as well as during tender process where operational related experience is key.
* Attending sales meetings where your operational expertise and commercial understanding is an important factor in promoting the company to current and prospective customers.
For you application to be considered you will need to clearly show that you have:
* Operational Management experience specifically related to landscaping projects within the New Build Housing Sector.
* Strong people management and leadership skills to develop a hard-working, detail orientated team of landscaping professionals.
* A good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and in particular excel that is used extensively for the planning, preparation and cost recording of projects.
In return our Client is offering a basic salary of upto £40,000 which is negotiable based on experience, a Company Car (Or Car Allowance), 5 Weeks Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays), Pension Scheme, Laptop, Mobile Phone etc
- Address DE55, Alfreton, Derbyshire