National Conservation Sales Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £40000/annum
National Conservation Sales Manager – UK
Location of the Job: UK nationwide.
The Company: Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality Agricultural & Farming equipment.
The Industry: Agricultural Equipment, Farming Equipment, Farming Supplies, Pest Control, Pests.
The Job Role details:
Due to the ongoing success of this leading equipment manufacturer and distributor – they are now looking for a National Conservation Sales Manager – UK to manage, grow and develop all of the UK sales and UK business.
You will be responsible for the leadership, motivation, direction, and development of the sales and customer base growth; and the implementation of initiative to achieve sales and product goals, develops excellent customer relationships and build sustainable profitable sales growth.
* Be predominately selling to agricultural businesses and farmers.
* Build and develop new business sales across the UK nationwide.
* Develop excellent customer working relationships.
* Observe and enforce Quality and OH&S guidelines and procedures.
* Achieve Key Business Imperatives and agreed SMART goals.
* Drive company profitability.
* Utilise the customer platform development and CRM.
* Learn about new product and services.
* Maintain business within quality guidelines.
* Comply with the company policy and procedures.
Ideal Person Skills and Qualifications:
You will have / be;
* Strong and proven success selling / advising farmers.
* A background in conservation, legislation, environmental, sustainability, rodent traps, pest control, legislations, the outdoors, agricultural services.
* Covering the whole of the UK as a sales territory.
* Hungry, driven, trustworthy and reliable.
* Able to lone-work – covering all of UK nationwide.
* Used to using your own initiative and making key business decisions.
* This is a permanent, full time position.
* You will be based from home – covering all of the UK.
* There will be a lot of National travel requirements – and some International travel requirements.
Salary package: A basic salary in the range of £35,000 – £40,000 per year, depending on experience.
Plus Benefits: Commission, company vehicle, phone, laptop, pension scheme and more
- Address Nationwide