Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Synology UK is looking for a motivated candidate to manage marketing and public relations for Synology in the UK, Ireland and the Nordics. You will work in an international environment with over 1000 Synology staff members across the globe. You will get to interact with Synology’s customers, channel partners, media and influencers and be involved in planning and running tradeshows country-wide and in Sweden and Denmark for the world’s leading midrange NAS vendor.
* Propose and execute quarterly marketing strategies and budget allocation for UK and Nordics markets.
* Manage brand relations with media, channel and strategic partners.
* Arrange product and solution exposures online and in print, including and not limited to reviews, blogs, campaigns, editorials, case studies, and advertisements.
* Host marketing events including trade shows, workshops and product launch events.
* Support Business Development in sales promotion and campaigns.
* Liaise with Content and Design team at company. headquarters to generate creative assets.
* Other duties as required and requests.
Key Competencies and Skills required:
* 1+ year experience in a marketing role, IT industry preferred
* Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Enthusiasm in computer gadget and interest in exploring new technology and skills.
* Ability to communicate professionally and confidently face to face.
* Adaptable and able to work independently unsupervised.
Further information and benefits:
* Regular office hours are 9:00-17:30 from Monday to Thursday and 9:00-17:00 on Friday. This role involves occasional travelling, nights away and over time.
* Free parking.
* Private medical insurance.
* 20 days Annual Leave plus UK Bank Holidays.
* Auto-enrolment Workplace Pension Scheme.
* Business Travel Insurance.
If you have the drive and ambition please apply today
- Address MK14, Great Linford, Milton Keynes