Wills & Probate Paralegal
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Sue Ross Legal are recruiting for a Wills & Probate Legal Assistant/Paralegal to join the Worksop office of our client, a well known, regional firm of Solicitors.
You will be joining an existing team supporting fee earners and your duties will include;
* Preparing and drafting Wills and LPAs
* Administering client estates including initial letters, applications, preparing schedules and assets, liabilities and income
* Assisting with the administration of personal affairs for clients
* Answering and screening incoming calls
* Conducting legal research
* Building and maintaining relationships with clients
* Opening and closing client files
For this role it is essential you have experience gained in a similar position, be able to prioritise and organise busy workloads and have excellent standards of client care. This role will involve predominatly dealing with Wills but there is scope to get involved with more Probate work as the role progresses.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment
- Address Worksop, Nottinghamshire