Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £35000/annum
Exciting opportunity for a Commercial Conveyancer to be part of an established and growing Firm based in Blackburn, Lancashire.
• Managing a caseload of conveyancing files including purchase, sales and remortgages from instruction to completion
• Preparing and drafting documentation as required
• Liaising with solicitors, clients and estate agents on aspects of the conveyancing transaction
• Keep the case management system up to date
• Responsible for exchange and completions of files
• Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
• Investigating title
• Applying for and investigating property searches
• Preparing reports on title
• Undertake other tasks required by the firm
Qualifications & Experience:
• Extensive experience within Residential and Commercial Property.
• Freehold and Leasehold sales and purchases, both registered and unregistered.
• Ability to deal with matters from start to end, including opening files, advising clients on the process of buying and selling, conducting searches, drafting contracts, liaising with clients, mortgage lenders, estate agents and solicitors and handling completion and post completion duties.
• In depth knowledge of the Conveyancing process.
• The ability to provide a high level of client care.
• The candidate must have the ability to work efficiently and effectively, in a team or on their own.
• Be proficient with Proclaim Case Management, although in-depth training will be provided.
• 5 GCSEs A to C, or equivalent, including Maths, English Language and ICT
• Bank View Solicitors are approved Training Providers and therefore offer an excellent opportunity to those looking to further their careers with a potential of securing a Training Contract.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful
- Address Blackburn, Blackburn with Darwen