Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000/annum
Platform Resourcing Limited are working in partnership with a Conveyancing Solicitors Practice business based near Caldicot. Our client is looking to employ a member of staff to join their high performing Conveyancing Team as a Conveyancing Paralegal.
This is a full-time permanent vacancy and in return you will be offered an excellent salary and the chance to work within a progressive and successful business. This role does offer some level of flexibility in respect of hours worked and potential to work from home in certain circumstances.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role, and conveyancing experience is essential, alongside possessing strong customer service skills. You will act as the first point of contact for clients, investigating and responding to queries and working alongside Fee Earners through to completion. You must have a strong knowledge of the conveyancing process, being able to identify paperwork required and progress cases, following up on necessary compliance documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Working alongside Fee Earners, providing help and assistance with cases
* Developing and maintaining relationships with clients from the initial enquiry stage through to completion
* Post completion work with the Land Registry
* Updating clients of progress and timescales
* General administration and ensuring necessary paperwork is completed
* Progressing transactions through compliance checks and chasing documentation
* Working with other teams to ensure necessary cases are completed within the desired time-frame
* Dealing with daily questions and queries in relation to client’s case-files
* Chasing missing documentation or necessary paperwork after identifying
* Support and develop cross sell opportunities
* Ensure internal system is updated and maintain detailed activity reporting
* Retained client relationships ensuring maintained standards
* Undertake client service reviews
* Salary of circa £20,000 basic
* Full-in house on the job training provided
* 20 days plus 8 stats
* Free Parking
* Excellent benefit scheme
Knowledge, Experience and Desirable personal qualities:
* Experience within conveyancing
* Experience of high-level customer contact
* Working within the legal sector
* Self-driven to achieve targets
If you think this role is right for you, please apply immediately by sending your CV online, or call our office on (phone number removed) if you have any questions.
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your date please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website.
Platform Resourcing Limited are acting as an employment agency and are advertising this role, and unfortunately are not always able to respond to all applications
- Address Caldicot, Monmouthshire