Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Sue Ross Legal are working with a law firm based in Rotherham for the recruitment of an experienced Immigration Solicitor.
You will be joining an expanding, friendly, hard working team that has an excellent reputation.
The role will involve, amongst other duties;
* Handling own caseload of Asylum and immigration casework including Human Rights applications, visas, appeals, deportation, detention and bail, judicial reviews, European and British Citizenship applications
* Attending meetings with clients to obtain information and provide advice and information
* Preparing legal documents and completing applications
* Preparing for and representing clients in Tribunals and Appeals
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have experience gained in a similar role and have Law Society Accreditation at Level 2 or 3. It would be a distinct advantage to have Supervisor Accreditation but this is not essential.
The company offers a competitive salary along with other key benefits. Free parking is available.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment
- Address Rotherham, South Yorkshire