Residential Conveyancer -6 Month FTC
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £27000 – £29000/annum
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Residential Conveyancer , Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their Residential Conveyancing team on a six month contract basis.
The successful candidate will be managing their own caseload from the outset and will be organised, self-motivated with a commitment to delivering excellent service.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a strong In- House Legal department and have an active hand in the development and expansion of the team.
The prime role is to advise and assist clients in pursuit of their best interests and in comprehensive support and assistance to the Residential Property team.
* Reporting to the legal manager
* To assist other members of the firm on subjects of expertise.
* Working alongside the legal manager to supervise and support a team of conveyancers on a day to day basis
* Advise and assist clients on legal matters relating to those areas of expertise in Conveyancing.
* You will be dealing with a wide range of development matters
* Advising and assisting on issues which arise during plot sales and part exchange transactions
* To create and manage correspondence and SOS files for each individual client matter according to the standards laid down by the firm and other governing bodies.
* Develop and maintain relationships with clients and with other professional contacts.
* To co-operate with other team members and other members of the firm and the legal community as a whole to further the maintenance of high quality professional service for clients and the community.
The Candidate Required qualifications, skills and experience
* A Minimum of 2 years Plus experience in Residential Property environment. Our client will consider Licenced Conveyancers, Solicitors or Legal Executives
* You will be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of residential conveyancing, practice and procedures
* Previous experience of handling plot sales and dealing with related development matters for a house builder would be advantageous
* You will possess the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels.
* Must be able to impart key information in a manner which is easily understood.
* Self-motivated, organised with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
* Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
* Proactive thinker.
* Our client is offering a competitive salary , discretionary Bonus, good career prospects, a great working environment and free parking
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, please contact Julie Sheridan at JS Legal Recruitment Ltd quoting reference JSL2068A OR email now your cv or call for a confidential discussion. For more information on other vacancies JS Legal Recruitment Ltd are handling please visit our website .
All successful applications will be responded to within 5 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
- Address CM8, Witham, Essex