Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £23500/annum
Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Conveyancing Assistant to provide effective support services to the Residential Conveyancing Business Unit. You will assist in the day to day running and administration of Conveyancing files to include preparation of standard letters and documents via the Case Management system from the outset of a transaction through to completion, preparation of bills and completion statements, setting up and dealing with completions and all post-completion matters.
* Under supervision, reply to enquiries on sale files.
* To be responsible for compliance with the firms money laundering requirements i.e. obtaining clear result via Call ML/AML and if referred then producing standard letter to clients requesting proof of identification.
* Attending to clients, estate agents, solicitors, intermediaries and other 3rd parties both on the telephone and in person where requested to provide updates and general advice.
* To act as the first point of contact for all clients where possible after a file has been opened by the Welcome Team.
* To manage tasks on the Case Management System and emails in accordance within the
* Firms service standards.
* Prepare work as requested by any Conveyancing fee earner to whom he/she reports.
* Assist in the personal organisation of fee earners through the operation of the Case Management system to its full potential and diary management. Filing of papers and other general administrative duties.
* Ensure the positive representation of the firm, in all dealings with clients and others.
* Provide general administrative support to the team (to include anything normally carried out by the Welcome Team) as and when requested by the Conveyancing Manager/ Assistant Conveyancer or Head of Residential Conveyancing.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
- Address Stevenage, Hertfordshire