In-House Recruitment Specialist
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £35000/annum Negotiable
In-house recruiter – Competitive salary offered based on experience + excellent company benefits
We are have a superb opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join a fabulous HR team working within the professional services industry. If you are looking for an opportunity to move from agency into an in-house role then please read on!
Our client is a leader within their field and they offer excellent career opportunities. This opportunity offers the potential to work towards and develop a HR career.
You will sit within a well established HR team and report into the Head of HR and lead on all recruitment across the firm, taking responsibility for the whole recruitment cycle.
Key responsibilities include:
* Managing multiple recruitment campaigns, ensuring the perfect match and fit
* Identifying, attracting and on-boarding suitable talent for the business
* Advising team members on recruitment and on-boarding
* Coaching Managers on best practice recruitment techniques
* Be an ambassador for the business developing and growing a reputable presence within the legal market
* Establish and develop the company’s Linkedin recruiter process
* Responsible for the production of the recruitment MI data
* Compiling data and research for benchmarking purposes
* Run the probation process for all new joiners
* Assist the head of HR with any ER investigations
* Champion internal administration process
* Co-ordinate the regular review of policies amongst the HR team related to recruitment eg referral scheme to ensure it is market competitive
Company benefits include but are not limited to: Private healthcare and Life Assurance, childcare vouchers, great holiday package
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have a minimum of 2 years experience working within recruitment plus you must have some exposure recruiting within the commercial, finance or legal industry.
This is the PERFECT opportunity for someone who may currently be working within a recruitment agency and who is long-term looking to forge a career within HR and make a move towards in-house recruitment.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice
- Address Uxbridge, Greater London