Ediscovery jobs -e-Discovery PM, Senior PM’s, Directors
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £100000/annum + bonus/benefits
e-Discovery Project Manager & Senior PM’s +
Location: London (some with travel some without)
Note: I have a number of eDiscovery roles in London at various levels through the EDRM e.g. eDiscovery Data Processing /junior PM, eDiscovery PM's, Senior eDiscovery PM's and Director level roles.
Salary: circa £45 up to £100K+
Junior roles tend to be more hands on technical.
Senior positions manage multiple eDiscovery projects and some will have team management or BD.
Providing professional consulting services to law firms and corporate clients. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who ideally has or is looking to gain commercial eDiscovery experience:
* Liaise with clients and project managers regarding client requests and manage projects.
* Utilise industry standard and bespoke software (can be any platform e.g. Relativity, Clearwell, Autonomy, Ringtail etc).
* Manage team workloads; apply analytical skills and utilise existing methodologies to client situations
* Create customised solutions to meet client needs
* Be client oriented to meet client deadlines
* Travel as required to ensure effective management of case activities
* Responsible for day to day activities of projects including interaction with other consultants, and client personnel, managing stakeholders
* Solid electronic discovery experience (can be from a vendor/consultancy or Law Firm)
* Experience with document review software applications
* 2:1 degree or higher (not essential)
* Motivated, self-starter; demonstrate an ability to solve complex problems and create innovative solutions
* Provide excellent client service in deadline-driven situations
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking role.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a
* Good communicator who can perform in a client facing role
* Knowledge of eDiscovery review platforms; databases or similar applications can be any of Relativity, Recommind, Ringtail, Everlaw, Introspect, Summation
* Knowledge of SQL database queries and scripting is useful (not usually essential)
* Strong proficiency with Windows and related software
* Outstanding client service in demanding, deadline-driven situations
* Successful management/supervision of others for leader roles
* Ability to travel when requested (not usual with law firm roles)
* About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas: E-Discovery and Digital Forensics; Payments; Fraud – (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Risk – (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT – (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.); Big Data and Data Analytics – (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance
* Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) – a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer and our policies are available upon request. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications above.
* Our Data Protection number: ZA(phone number removed)
Keywords: eDiscovery, e-Discovery, "e Discovery", EDRM, Legal Review, Relativity, Recommind, Introspect, Ringtail, Project Management, Electronic discovery reference model, Digital Forensics
- Address London