Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
A M Phillip Trucktech Ltd (Edinburgh) is recruiting for an LCV Technician who is either part or fully trained in the repair and maintenance of Ford Commercial Vehicles.
Purpose of the role is to carry out general maintenance repair work on a range of commercial vehicles specializing in the diagnostics, repair and maintenance of Ford Commercial vehicles to the highest standards at all times.
Areas of responsibility:
* Work within the Maintenance team to maintain and repair vehicles as required
* Maintain all equipment to the highest standard
* Fault-finding and Diagnostics as directed.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
* An NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent (or training towards)
* Service Technician experience and main dealership experience
* MOT testing qualification desirable but not essential.
* Ability to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines
* Ability to organise own workload
* Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
* Current full Driving Licence (HGV Licence preferable)
* PC Skills (preferable)
* All makes experience (optional)
Ford Manufacturer training will be given to the right candidate.
This may suit an individual who is part-way through their training and looking for a fresh outlook and environment upon which to continue their development.
Successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package
- Address Broxburn, West Lothian