Landscaping Site Supervisor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £40000/annum
Hard Landscaping Site Supervisor
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum.
Site Based, Greater London
You will be a senior part of a successful team in this industry leading Landscaper creating some of the finest, award winning Gardens in the country. You will primarily be responsible for Hard Landscaping installations and will maintain a clear understanding of the Contract, Drawings and Specification. You will be one of the client’s principle points of contact for day to day issues and concerns.
Our client specialises in the design, construction and maintenance of landscaping. They are very proud to have a growing reputation as one of London’s premier landscape garden companies and are specialists in transforming ordinary spaces into extraordinary gardens.
The Foreman will work on interesting and varied projects incorporating different aspects of landscape design and construction in Greater London. The majority of these will be garden projects comprising the construction of hard landscaping elements including extensive timber structures. You will have responsibility for all aspects of the site operation from arrival on site with design plans, setting out the primary elements and translating the plans into hard structures. You will identify issues and problems and take an active role in resolving these on the ground, ensuring that all site works are completed to the required, contractual standard. The position comes with the use of a company vehicle.
* Making sure you have the correct uniform and PPE
* Ensuring that all vehicles and machinery that you use are in good order and safe to operate
* Making sure that all tools and equipment are well maintained, clean and serviceable
* Liaising with Managers and Clients reporting progress
* Motivating the workforce and organising each day’s work scheduling, including site staff
* ·nsure all stock is available for each job/site on a daily basis and organising call off and arranging deliveries as required to ensure completion dates are met
* ·roduce day work sheet and management records for each job/week
* Maintain a good client relationship, dealing with the Client needs and resourcing them adequately
* You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a hard landscaping role and be capable of turning a set of design plans into a completed garden. You will have good attention to detail and be diplomatic and calm with clients.
* Highly organised and professional in approach with a keen eye for detail
* Assertive and proactive in thinking and approach, Robust, committed and commercially minded
* Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels both internally and externally
* ·ense of humour! A sense of humour always helps
- Address London