HR Business Partner
Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Full Time
Salary : £55000 – £70000/annum Bonus Scheme
Are you a seasoned HR professional? Looking for a challenging and dynamic career at an industry leader in financial services?
We’re recruiting for a progressive and exciting financial institution based in Central Birmingham. With an impressive and ambitious growth projection for the future the HR business partner will play a significant role in achieving the company’s aim to provide first class service to customers, in a professional and efficient way. We’re seeking an ambitious HR professional to enhance this team.
Our client seeks someone who shares the company’s values and ethos; the HR business partner will be pivotal in shaping and developing the HR functionality. Submitting new ideas and ultimately being comfortable in working environment that encourages the creation of new processes will be common-place and a regular theme moving forward in the role.
The duties of the role vary; the HR business partner will be expected to apply their skills to a wide range of tasks, these will essentially encompass the following priorities:
* To lead significant HR management and development projects.
* To develop our client’s performance management, in-line with regulatory compliance.
* To submit fresh ideas, to be comfortable with ambiguity and changes in processes.
* To win the buy-in and trust of stakeholders in the business.
* Required to advise on organisational design, restructuring and to provide advice and support to line managers on a range of issues.
What does the ideal candidate have?
* Significant HR business partnering experience within financial services.
* The ability to interpret 'best practice’ and implement tailored people management and development strategies across the business.
* The ability to consult, influence and engage with stakeholders.
* Service oriented approach.
* Consultancy, coaching & facilitation skills.
* Influencing and negotiation skills.
* Business focussed.
* An up to date knowledge of employment law and training and development practices.
* Positive, can-do attitude.
* Expertise in reward and performance management an advantage.
* FCIPD / CIPD qualified preferred but not essential.
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office.
Benefits include, but not limited to:
* Bonus scheme.
* Private healthcare.
* 27 days' holiday.
* Onsite parking