HGV Technician /Mechanic
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £30000/annum £25kpa – £30kpa + OT
HGV Technician needed in Boston, Lincolnshire
• Main dealer, with market leading basic salaries and OTs
• Exceptional working environment and excellent management
About Our Client
My client is a large dealer network HGV / commercial dealer with multiple sites across the UK – providing sales and aftersales for some of the market places best products ranging from LCV to HGV.
Due to the increase in workload the business now requires an HGV Commercial Truck Technician on a permanent basis who has a team orientated approach to work to join a busy department.
As an Experienced HGV Commercial Truck Technician your role will involve:
* Service and Repair of a variety of heavy commercial trucks
* Good understanding and knowledge of VOSA regulations / standards
* Diagnosing faults using appropriate software
* Service, repair and fault diagnostics work on all vehicles
* Employing a 'right first time' approach to work
* Ensuring constant quality of work and working within appropriate job timings
* Repair of hydraulic drive systems where appropriate
* MOT preparation and inspections work on vehicles and trailers
* Completion of all specific company and official paperwork
* Have excellent communication skills
Ideally, you will be apprentice trained and qualified as a Vehicle Technician to City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2 / 3 equivalent with proven industry experience.
Full driving license and ideally hold a Class I or II license would be advantage
Monday to Friday, week 1 = 6am to 2.30pm, week 2 = 1.30pm to 10pm, Saturday on a rota
Salary: Depending on experience, basic pay is between £11.50ph – £14ph and more.
If you feel this is the job for you, please apply for a confidential chat
- Address Boston