Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
HGV Technician (Nottingham)
The Hartshorne Group is one of the leading commercial vehicle distributors for the West Midlands, East Midlands, Shropshire and Staffordshire. We provide full parts & service facilities for Volvo Truck & Bus as well as new and used sales, plus a diverse range of associated services.
A fantastic opportunity has become available and we are recruiting HGV Technicians at our Nottingham depot.
To carry out fault diagnosis, service and repairs to Volvo repair standards. Complete repair order write up, service report sheets and production card information. The successful candidate will have the ability to work under pressure, to actively seek solutions to problems. Good verbal communication skills. Providing excellent customer service is paramount.
Various shift patterns available
* HGV Licence advantageous but not essential.
* Commercial experience on HGV’s or similar.
* Qualifications required City & Guilds part 1 & 2 / BTEC / IMI i/ NVQ in motor vehicle management or equivalent practical experience in the commercial vehicle industry.
* Excellent in house product training programme
* Excellent contributory pension scheme
* Comprehensive health care scheme
* Holidays increase with length of service
* Fully equipped workshop
* Friendly & professional working team
The Hartshorne Group prides ourselves on providing excellent levels of customer service first time every time. Our commitment to our staff, training and well being is at the forefront of our business – #morethanadealer
- Address NG11, Kingston on Soar, Nottinghamshire