Hgv Class 2 Driver
Job Type : Contract, Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £14.50 – £15/hour
HGV Class 2 Driver
We are currently looking for an experienced HGV Class 2 Driver to join our client, Reigate and Banstead Borough Council. Ideally the successful applicant will have a strong driving background with at least 6 months experience of driving HGV vehicles (Class 2 Driver).
Urgently required for immediate starts CLASS 2 HGV WASTE DRIVERS to drive waste truck.
Newly qualified lorry drivers welcome so no experience necessary. This is a temporary to permanent position.
ALL applicants must:
* Have a valid CPC And Digi card
* Hold a full UK driving license with HGV entitlements
* Preferably 6 Month experience
Job details as followed:
* Early start times between 0530am & 0645am.
* Shifts average 9 hours per day with overtime
* Driving of refuse trucks
* Training is provided
* Excellent opportunity to secure on-going, permanent and full-time work and learn on the job if you have no experience in this specific Class 2 field of driving work
Local authorities are committed to supporting their employees throughout their employment. If you are successful, you’ll be joining a great team and be part of a high performing local authority who are passionate about ensuring you receive the right support to help you achieve your full potential.
The role is based in Reigate, Surrey, with an excellent locality to public transportation links.
This would be an excellent opportunity for somebody who has experience within the HGV and driving industry and is looking to join a public sector employer.
So, if you are interested in this exciting driving/HGV opportunity within the public sector, apply now, or feel free to contact me directly!
Not sure this job is for you but know somebody suitable? We offer £60 referral fee if they become successful
- Address Surrey