Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £9.50 – £11/hour + overtime + bonus
39 HRS PER WEEK.
DAYS ONLY 6.30AM – 4.30PM MONDAY TO WED, 6.00AM – 3.00PM THURSDAY
PAY RATE £9.50PH – 10.50 PER HOUR (PLUS PRODUCTIVITY BONUS WHEN PERMANENT)
PERMANENT FOR THE RIGHT PERSON FOLLOWING A 12 WEEK PROBATIONARY PERIOD
My client has a vacancy for an experienced Moulder to work in their busy foundry in Sheffield.
* Candidates must have experience of working in a moulding environment or jobbing type core shop and be able to set up the pattern equipment including runner systems, ram the mould with a chemically bonded sand system, strip the mould, paint it, fit the cores and close the mould ready for casting.
* Must have plenty of experience of working in a core making and moulding environment.
* Experience of working in Carbon and Stainless steel is an advantage.
* Candidates should also be competent at mould making and be used to working on their own to set up the core box, produce core reinforcement in the form of irons, ram strip and paint the core to a good standard
- Address Sheffield, South Yorkshire