Food And Beverage Assistant
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Experienced Food and Beverage Colleagues
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Do you have what it takes to deliver first class service to our guests?
Our award winning busy restaurants are looking for full-time staff to deliver exceptional service throughout our guests stay.
The applicants must have:
* Excellent communication skills
* A friendly and outgoing personality
* The ability to work in a busy environment
* The ability to multi-task and prioritise when needed
* Previous experience in a similar environment is preferred
* The ability to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, mornings, late nights and bank holidays, is essential to meet the needs of the business.
What we offer:
* Working as part of a professional and friendly team with full on the job training and the chance for further development.
* Full uniform is provided along with free meals whilst on duty
* A share of the hotels gratuities and entry into the company pension scheme
* Brend Hotels Staff Discount Card with extra benefits, after 3 months employment
* Employee Welfare Programme
* Temporary Contract review after 6 months, with possible extension or move to permanent employment
- Address EX33, Croyde, Devon