Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000/annum
Salary: £20k plus excellent benefits
Role: Full Time Permanent –Monday – Friday – business hours
Location: Stockton – A19
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading UK organisation in a general Office Finance Administration role supporting the commercial team. You will be responsible for office workflow planning, general administration, preparing quotes, invoicing & customer service within a busy office environment. This is a new additional role to the team and you will be able to add real value to the organisation.
* Provide administration support to a high standard in a quick and timely manner.
* Preparation of quotes & bid document s
* Managing delivery notes and matching invoices against Purchase Orders
* Formatting documents
* Coordinating suppliers for deliveries
* Communicating with external and internal clients.
* Assisting fellow team members and management as required
* Dealing with client & customer service calls to site and maintain client files
* The successful candidate will be organised, have a keen eye for detail and will have had previous experience of providing administrative duties in a professional environment
* Ownership of customer accounts from order receipt through to delivery, ensuring a first-class customer service.
MS Word and Excel
A professional approach with excellent written and verbal English language skills
Proactive and flexible
A strong team player
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Address Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham