Electrical Design Engineer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Job Responsibilities will include:
* Participation in the design/build/test of complex electronic control systems on products.
* Creating detailed design briefs and documentation for software engineers to assist with the application software development.
* Liaising closely with engineering teams during new product development to create electronic design specifications.
* Lab testing and debugging of electronic hardware and machine application software.
* In-field testing of electronic hardware & software on agricultural machines during the Summer months.
* Writing detailed electronic hardware & software field test reports.
* Building prototype electronic systems for test machines.
* Gather and analyse customer feedback on machine performance and implement appropriate electronic design improvements.
* Assist with production implementation of electronic design changes and provide ongoing production support.
* A qualification in a relevant engineering discipline.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Must be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of 12 Volt electronic systems.
* An innovative mind-set with a self-motivated drive for perfection.
* Experience with agricultural machinery is a major advantage but not essential
- Address Mayo, Mayo County