Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £42000 – £50000/annum + bonus
Experienced CRO professional required for blue chip consumer goods organisation to support sales and profit growth by improving conversion across Ecommerce websites.
You'll be responsible for optimising customer journey across websites, with focus on conversion and store locator.
Working in close conjunction with the rest of the team and local teams and the Regional Marketing Directors of EMEA and APAC supporting local markets in successful local implementation.
You'll work very closely with the Project Manager to ensure alignment on resources and project delivery.
* Website optimisation:
* Reviewing user experience / UX across the site with the idea of implementing quick changes and presenting long term improvement.
* Preparing improved user experience online and present via wireframes.
* Measure performance of improvements through A/B testing.
* Working with the rest of the digital team on ongoing improvements of the website.
* Prepare, develop, and implement A/B testing roadmap across key markets, and rollout of best practises to the rest of the websites.
* Work closely with markets and A/B testing agency on new testing ideas and prioritisation
* Work with developers on implementing winning tests – prepare stories to be implemented on the website
* Based on monitoring and testing, aim for constant refinement of the digital experience across all platforms and countries.
* Work with UX analyst and support UX research, analytics and recommendations to improve user experience and conversion rates.
* Customer journey optimisation.
* Delivery of a seamless and holistic customer journey, including – but not limited to – websites, mobile app(s), other online channels, and connecting with stores, and retail.
* Technical Skills and Experience
* Experience in a similar CRO role across international markets.
* Experience within Ecommerce is a must have.
* Experience of consumer goods desirable, preferable within a premium brand and considered products.
* Experience in setting up and analyzing conversion tracking tools (e.g. hotjar).
* Experience in running A/B testing and driving continues improvements to the website experience and conversion.
* The ideal candidate should have a degree in IT, Marketing, or Business.
: Based in London, with occasional trips to Europe, APAC, and US as required
- Address UB3, Hayes, Greater London