Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £31000 – £32000/annum Pension, holidays
My client is a specialist in building services and construction industries and provide their services to clients to enhance the value of the built environment by improving the quality of their products and services, the efficiency of their provision and the effectiveness of their operation.
For the right person this position will provide an interesting and satisfying opportunity to work with
a range of developers on some of the UK's most prestigious projects, providing them with a quality testing service, as per the requirements of Part E, F and L of the Building Regulations.
The engineer will have the primary responsibility for testing new buildings using specialist equipment and reporting software
Conducting sound insulation testing in accordance with Building Regulations Part E
* Conducting airtightness tests in accordance with Building Regulations Part L, and client
* Conducting ventilation performance tests in accordance with Building Regulations Part
* Conducting related consultancy services as required
* Liaising with site management
* Conducting Fault detection
* Conducting Results analysis and producing findings in accordance with the Company
* Preparing all the necessary reports for the line manager
* Presenting findings to clients
* Conduct daily routine checks of the equipment and vehicle and ensuring that the
equipment/ van is in good working condition
* Reporting any faults/ repairs requirements to the line manager
* Excellent diagnostic skills (investigative, problem identification and solution)
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* The ability to work without supervision
* The ability to balance thoroughness with commercial demands
* High commercial awareness including the ability to identify potential areas for new
* A clear and confident manner communicating, both verbally and in writing
* A highly developed and creative approach to problem-solving
* Good inter-personal skills
* Computer literacy and numeracy
* Sound Insulation Testing experience for compliance with part E will be an advantage.
* Experience in construction
* You will need to successfully complete the in-house Dwelling Airtightness (DAT) training
course and ventilation testing & commissioning course within the first six months of
* A clean license is desirable
* CSCS cardholder
This role's working pattern is 40 hours per week. Benefits include a Pension Scheme and 26 days holiday per year (pro rata, excluding Bank Holidays), etc.
This is a home-based role.
field service engineer , field service technician, service engineer, field maintenance engineer, customer service engineer, field support engineer, mobile service engineer
- Address Devon