Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
MONDAY – FRIDAY
9:00 – 17:00
A thriving company within the banking sector is looking for a Complaints Officer to join their fast-paced, exciting team. The company is one of the largest 250 companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. As a Complaints Officer, you will be responsible for managing the complaints recorded by the business as well as acting as a point of contact for insurance related and escalated complaints within the business.
An extensive benefits package is offered by this company. Enjoy a great work-life balance with the option to purchase an additional five days’ annual leave, save for the future with their car salary sacrifice scheme, or gym membership discounts, and group stakeholder pension plan. There are also lots of lifestyle and wellbeing benefits including life assurance, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, and other healthcare packages too.
As a Complaints Officer your key duties will include:
* Providing high quality and professional advice and support when dealing with telephone calls and correspondence
* Investigating the complaint competently, diligently and impartially obtaining additional information where necessary to enable a resolution to be reached
* Ensuring that all complaints received are resolved successfully in line with the FCAs Treating Customers Fairly principles
* Communicating professionally with a variety of people including customers, branch staff, senior management, insurers and the Financial Ombudsman Service
* Achieving departmental and company service standards (SLAs)
* Reporting any breaches relating to complaint handling or company procedures
* Producing complaints management information when required
* Identifying trends and issues arising out of complaints to produce root cause analysis and suggested remedial action
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Complaints Officer, you must have:
* Previous experience in complaint handling
* Excellent organisation and administration skills
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail
If you’re interested in becoming a Complaints Officer, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out
- Address DN4, Doncaster, South Yorkshire