Civil Engineer – Infrastructure
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £37000/annum plus Benefits
Civil Engineer – £30,000-£37,000 (negotiable DOE) – Derby
My client a multi-disciplinary consultancy are seeking an experienced Civil Engineer for their expanding office/team in Derby office.
This is a great opportunity for a Civil Engineer who is seeking a new challenge with a reputable company.
The successful Civil Engineer would have a good grounding in a range of civil engineering work (drainage, highways etc), or deeper knowledge within one area and a desire to develop their skills across other disciplines.
This is a client facing role, and consequently we require a Civil Engineer with excellent communication skills.
Role & responsibilities:
* Managing and undertaking numerous residential, commercial and public sector related clients and projects.
* Liaison and co-operative working with team members, senior staff and colleagues in other disciplines.
* Development of surface water drainage strategy designs, Road design, S38, S104, S106 and S278 documentation.
* Prepare design models, drawings, calculations, technical documents, reports and correspondence.
* Submissions of designs for third party approvals which require pro-active communication with clients, authorities and other agencies to ensure projects are completed to deadlines and budgets.
* Educated to a minimum standard of degree in civil engineering
* Modelling Software Microdrainage – preferred
* PDS or Civil 3D, AutoCAD
* Highway & drainage design
* Experience in with S38, S104, S106 and S278 documentation.
* Knowledge of various County Council design standards
* Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office.
* Excellent written and verbal skills, particularly report writing and client liaison.
* Sound commercial awareness
* Comfortable in a client facing role
To Apply: If you think that this role is of interest and you wish to apply please contact Samantha Hilling at Alcea Consultancy
Alcea Consultancy are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associated Words: Infrastructure Engineer, Drainage Engineer, Drainage Engineer, Assistant Civil Engineer, highways Engineer
- Address Derby, Derbyshire