Chemical Process Operator
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £10.50/hour + Overtime + Benefits
We’re currently recruiting for a Chemical Process Operator to join a manufacturer in Stalybridge who specialise in basic and intermediate chemicals for the food, supplement and pharmaceutical markets.
You will have a background in Chemical Processing and will be working on a 4 on 4 off, 12-hour day shift pattern (7:00 am – 7:00 pm).
Your duties will include:
* Manually lifting bags up to 25kg
* Operate processes in full accordance with SOP’s
* Understand the basic operation and expected performance of equipment used
* Carrying out fit for purpose checks and ensuring good maintenance standards
* Accurately record all processing records and stock movements onto the SAP and WMS systems.
* Report any irregularities with stock levels
* To operate and maintain equipment in a safe and correct manner
* Basic literacy, numeracy and IT skills
* FLT Licence – Counter Balance
* Process Operators qualification
If you want to work for a company who manufactures basic and intermediate chemicals such as surfactants, specialty products, germicidal and fabric softening quaternaries as well as special ingredients for the food and pharmaceutical markets please send your CV for consideration or apply for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted
- Address SK15, Stalybridge, Borough of Tameside