Business Development Executive – DSaaS
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
The DSaaS Business Development Sales Executive is a new role designed to accelerate the sales engagement with existing and new customers as we launch our SCC UVu content and document services proposition.
The successful candidate for this role will help develop and generate, software services, solution and consultancy sales delivering to revenue and profit plans set for SCC UVu.
– Proactively generate and identify SCC UVu software/solution opportunities across 500+ trading customers with an identification on key sectors i.e. Housing Associations
– Support the identification and launch of future offerings under the UVu proposition
– Recognise through customer qualification and sell on premise licensed software solutions from the software portfolio offering where cloud first is not the customers preferred strategy
– Identify further opportunities for Document Service opportunities to act as the sales lead or pass across to the relevant sales team
– SCC-DS portfolio (training & support provided) Key Responsibilities
– Generate opportunities for SCC UVu through the current Document Services customer base working with the Sales Director’s/Sales Leads to identify the initial target focus in each sector and/or region
– Support SCC sales branches and sales teams on SCC UVu opportunities
– Build your pipeline of sales opportunities and prospects and maintain these records through use of our CRM tool SalesForce
– Supported by in-house training and support, you will become an expert in the SCC UVu value proposition, products and tools;
– Conduct web product demonstrations encompassing both technical and non-technical aspects of SCC UVu in collaboration with the DSaaS pre-sales team;
– Through market knowledge and prior roles and engagements identify new business opportunities for software sales in line with the wider Document Services value proposition
– Achieve and report on key KPIs agreed with the Group Sales Director
– Long-term and sustainable relationships and networking with key stakeholders including C-Level, developing a unique understanding of their needs in their industry.
– Work with key influencer's, vendor partner managers, vendor end-user sales resource to identify target customers
– Follow ORB processes, and commercial guidelines and required sign-off processes in all new sales opportunities to ensure product and services mix maximizes profitability.
– Understand business drivers to maximize profit in all new sales opportunities incl. of the full SCC Document Services offering
Knowledge and Skills
– 5-10 years of experience selling content services or other related software solutions into the B to B market
– Awareness of competitive solutions including both cost and functionality.
– Understands data business centre components, cloud and how IT is used to address business needs.
– Demonstrates current understanding of technical innovations & trends and their impact on solving customer business problems.
– Excellent documentation skills and use of the Microsoft 365 family of products.
– Confident and professional communication skills both written and verbal.
– Proven experience of handling pressurized deadline dependent situations.
– Must have specific knowledge of software offerings in the document and content solutions marketplace
– Excellent internal and external customer focus.
– Self-motivated, enthusiastic, reliable, personable individual.
– Must endeavour to maintain product knowledge by self-study and formal training.
– Must be risk aware and understand the strategies for managing risk when fulfilling customer requirements.
– Able to complete all tasks and objectives assigned within agreed projected and quoted timescales.
– Full, UK driving license.
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- Address Manchester, Greater Manchester