Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £40000/annum
£30-40,000 depending on experience
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Branch Manager in an Operations Manager/General Manager role to join a well-established business which has experienced significant growth in the last 12 months.
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
• Physically fit and happy to work in a hands-on capacity.
• Experience working in a cash and carry / wholesaler or similar would be advantageous
• Commercially astute
• Experience running your own business would be beneficial but not essential
• Keen to progress, as this role will develop into Directorship and have shareholder opportunities.
• Strong man management skills
• Experience managing a small fleet of vehicles
• A background in Engineering would be ideal
• FLT license would be beneficial
• Previous experience working in a SME environment
• You must have a valid driving license
• Excellent organisational skills
• Experience in a financial capacity
Your duties will include…
• Day to day running of a small but successful site
• Management of a team of 10 staff across different areas.
• Planning transport for a fleet of vehicles
• Oversee different areas of the business, including finance, sales, warehouse, transport and engineering.
• Dealing with customers face to face, as well as via telephone and email
• Planning daily workload for Engineers.
• Overseeing financial performance of the business
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website (url removed) and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information
- Address Ripponden