Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £24000 – £27000/annum
Due to continuous growth and demand for our UK wide SMART Repair services, we are now looking to hire two new Bookings Co-ordinators to join our Administration team at our Orpington Headquarters in Kent, at an exciting stage of our history .
You’ll be joining one of the UK’s leading vehicle SMART repair businesses, with a group of companies that provide a wide range of services to the Automotive Industry, with regional centres in Orpington, Liverpool and Newcastle and a growing team of Mobile SMART Repair Technicians who work across the UK.
To be successful in this position you’ll possess the following experience:
• Experience within a similar Office based Administration / Bookings co-ordination role
• Experience within the Automotive Industry would be desirable
• IT Literate with demonstrable experience using Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
• Excellent communication and telephone skills
• Excellent organisational skills and a pro-active nature
The ideal candidate, will already have proven experience within a similar office environment, preferably working within the Automotive Industry. Ideally, you should be used to working within a fast-paced environment, offering support to your work colleagues throughout the day. Experience using Big Change software would be highly desirable, however training will be provided..
As Bookings Co-ordinator for our Automotive Retail and Insurance customers your day to day tasks will be varied but will mainly involve:
• Ensuring all administrative duties are handled promptly
• Maintaining transparency and accuracy in all transactions
• Ensuring all outgoing communications are dealt with in a timely manner
• Ensuring records are updated on our IT system and various spreadsheets regularly and accurately
• Communicating with colleagues and third parties at all levels
• Handling inbound telephone queries and email queries from customers
• Inputting bookings and quotes on system
• Invoicing as and when jobs are completed
• Taking Payments over the telephone or face to face as appropriate
• Invoice queries
• Productivity and Retail Report daily
NB. Salary offered will be between £24,000- 27,000 per annum, and entirely dependent upon previous experience and outcome of an interview at our Headquarters in Downe,Kent..
Working hours will be 08:00am –4.30pm or 09.30 – 6:00pm Monday to Friday. There is a Saturday morning rota (9.00am-2pm) which would be worked on a team rota basis ( 1 Saturday in 6) and paid as overtime or half a day holiday in lieu. This would only be organised once your training has been satisfactorily completed.
We look forward to hearing from you
- Address BR6, Downe, Greater London