AV Technician / Co-ordinator / Support
Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £180 – £200/day
My FTSE 100 client is seeking an AV professional to provide technical expertise and an excellent level of customer service on all things AV & Events as well as general IT support as part of a helpdesk team renowned for delivering excellent technical support service levels.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following key competencies and be looking to apply them in a role that requires both application and ownership:
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Able to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Relationship management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Prepare, check and maintain all AV equipment across a significant number of suites
• Carry out daily morning checks of all AV kit
• Attend planning meetings
• Co-ordinate office services team and IT helpdesk requirements
• Attend events
• Liaise with third parties
• Share knowledge and expertise with other tech support staff
• Hold workshops on the best use of AV
• Be involved in testing, patching and software updates
• Take responsibility for AV and meeting room technology tickets
• Produce and maintain quick reference guides
• Host workshops on best ways to use meeting room technology
• Help on technical support bar as required
• Adhere to Service Management policies
• Actively manage call queues and ensure that Incidents and Services Requests are dealt with in a timely manner and keeping users updated
• Be innovative and comfortable in making suggestions on how the support teams can improve their service levels
• Demonstrably take ownership of customers’ issues and follow through to resolution.
• A strong service-oriented attitude, committed to meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
• The desire and ability to work constructively and effectively with others as part of a team with a goal of providing an excellent level of service.
• Excellent attention to detail with pride in working to the highest possible standards at all times
• Ability to work well under pressure and maintain personal effectiveness, efficiency and resilience in challenging situations and a dynamic environment
• Skilled in disseminating technical knowledge to fellow team members, either verbally or in written form.
• Experience in support AV and meeting room technology
• Experience of working on an IT Service Desk or helpdesk
• Experience in using an IT Service Management Tool
• Strong understanding of supporting the following technologies including – Clickshare; Condeco; Microsoft Surface Hubs; Windows 10
My client aims to be a partner of choice with best in class people, teams and processes; has a strong employer brand and aims to instil its company values of excellence, respect for the individual, integrity, innovation and customer service across all areas of the business.
To hear more please contact Keith Wilkins or send us your CV for review. Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team – Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools.
Applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role and does not discriminate on grounds of race, sex, marital status, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age or disability
- Address SW1E, Victoria, Greater London