AV Commissioning Engineer Vacancy – London
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £50000/annum Penison, healthcare etc
Due to rapid growth, our client is looking for an experienced Commissioning Engineer, to join their projects team.
* AV Commissioning engineer
* November 2018
* Permanent contract
* £40,000 – £50,000
* Excellent benefits package
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our clients projects team for an experience commissioning engineer. The role of the AV Commissioning engineer is to carry out testing of systems designed by our client prior to installation at their clients site.
* Excellent technical knowledge of AV & VC equipment from all major brands.
* An up-to-date understanding of the AV marketplace including products and trends.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects
* Ability to understand project schedule and plans
* Ability to prioritise and work under pressure is essential
* Good understanding of IT and networks
* Good understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
* CAD / Visio experience for the production of detailed schematic to company standards
Our client is the largest AV integrator in the world, with a truly global client base. They off extensive training and development and have an emphasis on pushing their staff forward.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please apply with an updated cv
- Address London