Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £50000/annum pension, holidays. etc
My client in Bedford is currently in need of an Associate Infrastructure engineer.
My client is one of the UK’s leading practices specialising in the built environment.
This is an exciting time to join the company as they are continually expanding their divisions and teams.
* Degree qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
* Experience in the preparation of Transport Statements, Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategies to support Planning Applications for both residential and non-residential development.
* Competent in the use of, Junctions 9, LINSIG, Tempro and ideally experienced in MicroDrainage.
* Experience of Flood Modelling software preferable but not essential.
* Must be able to manage colleagues and deadlines with minimal input.
* Work will include Due Diligence Site Appraisals/Feasibility Studies through to preparation of Planning Application documentation.
* Salary dependent upon experience and qualifications
The Package includes:
* LIFE ASSURANCE SCHEME
* MEDICAL EXPENSES SCHEME
* MEDICAL CASH PLAN
* TRAVEL INSURANCE
* CHILDCARE VOUCHER SCHEME
* CAR PARKING
* COLLEGE DAY / BLOCK RELEASE
The salary for the role is paying from £45k to £50k per annum, but negotiable for the right candidate dependent on experience and qualifications
structural engineer, civil engineering, civil engineer, structural engineering, civil/structural engineer
- Address Bedfordshire