Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £50000/annum
Looking for a UX Designer to join a small team on a 12 month FTC. You will be working on the customer facing websites and will be responsible for the overall navigation, application of digital branding and consistency of experience between sites.
Michael Page have teamed up with an energy provider to find a UX Designer for a 12 month FTC commutable to Northampton.
The key responsibilities for the UX Designer are:
– Use job stories / use cases to produce detailed user flows, Information architecture diagrams, wire frames and interactive, high fidelity prototypes
– Own the design validation process through planning and conducting user testing
– Support relevant wider User Research activities
– Collaborate with Development teams to turn validated designs into tasks and user stories / use cases
– Collaborate with Development teams to design and maintain an atomic Design System of components
– Keep up-to-date with the latest UX and Interaction Design practices
The successful UX Designer will:
– have strong written and verbal communication skills
– Understanding of key design principles and web development
– Knowledge of CMS, CRM, Web Apps and platforms
– Good understanding of html, CSS, LESS and browser tools
– Proficiency with visual design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, FIGMA.
– Able to turn research insights and user stories into clear user flows, wireframes, and interactions
– Able to design for a variety of devices, including best practices for both mobile and desktop interfaces.
– Understands user centered design practices and knows how to embed them into an agile workflow to deliver timely design artefacts, presenting ideas and concepts to increase consensus and challenge assumptions. Can work in an open, iterative and collaborative way in a multidisciplinary team.
– Have experience in applying and conducting a range of user research methods for different scenarios, including usability and A/B testing.
On offer for the chosen UX Designer is upto £50k
- Address Northampton, Northamptonshire