Motion Designer / Video Editor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Motion Designer / Video Editor
Motiv Productions has an exciting position for a full-time Motion Designer / Video Editor based in Leeds. The successful candidate’s salary will be dependent on experience.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is creative, enjoys a challenge and is looking to expand their design and videography skills.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator that can handle multiple projects from beginning to end, be a motivated individual to manage all aspects of video production from concept through to final delivery, ensuring that all elements conform to the brand and creative vision.
What You’ll Need
* 3+ years of commercial/advertising motion design /editing proven experience.
* Superb project management and organisational skills with the ability to execute video projects from concept through delivery.
* Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud.
* Strong After Effects knowledge and 3D ability preferable.
* A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling video content.
* You will have ability to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing quality of content.
* You will be comfortable juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
* Excellent written/verbal/presentational communication skills and collaborative skills.
* Demonstrated business acumen and customer-centricity.
* Assist with various managerial and administrative duties.
* Must be Leeds Based or commute within 40 minutes
What You’ll be Doing
* Produce and deliver animated video content including adverts, social media content, company promos, animated explainers, branded content, industrial 3D animations.
* Collaborate with a passionate team and help create amazing video content for our clients
* Helping us raise the bar in terms of creativity in pre and postproduction
* Working alongside our Video Producers to create editing schedules and manage freelance resources.
* Raise the profile of animation and help integrate video into the wider company offering.
* Perform some management activities such as budgeting, scheduling, planning, and resourcing.
* Manage video projects and organise the creative resource and production team to deliver on time and to budget.
* Keep track of feedback, revisions and project communications.
* Connect directly with clients, agencies, freelancers where required.
Motiv Productions has developed a fantastic reputation, turning business objectives into entertaining, informative and engaging films.
They want to bring a new level of creativity and flair to their motion services as they continue to grow and develop this service.
Why should you apply?
* The chance to join a well-established company, who have a fantastic reputation.
* To join a fantastic team
* To showcase your knowledge and skill set
* 28 days holiday per annum including bank holidays plus Christmas week close down
* Professional development
* Team social events
* An awesome culture in an ambitious company
* Free on-site parking
* Company Pension
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Head Of Motion, Motion Graphics, 2D, 3D, Project Management, Adobe Creative Cloud, After Effects, 3D Animations, Managerial, Administration, Commercial, Video Procedures
- Address LS3, Holbeck, City and Borough of Leeds