Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £24000 – £28000/annum + Benefits
Senior Designer – Hampshire – Up to £28k + Bonuses
Up to £28k + Bonus Scheme + Performance Bonus
Our client who is based in Fareham is offering a new role for a specialist in Design with significant expertise in Branding & Print, Web & User Experience (UX), Social Media, Email Marketing and Advertising.
This opportunity is perfect for a motivated and mature candidate keen to show off their skills and can take over full ownership of the creative side of the business. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a fantastic portfolio of exciting projects whilst being remunerated with an attractive salary, flexible working conditions, great benefits and company perks.
They are seeking an independent and mature candidate with experience in authoring creative, engaging and precise design work. You will be able to take a brief directly from clients, research a marketplace or industry, understand the motivations of their audiences and design creatives that will truly speak to them.
Your role as a Senior Designer:
* Visual Identity and Brand Guidelines
* Traditional Printed Assets
* Website and User Interfaces for software
* Prototype and Wireframing
* Social Media and Digital Advertising collateral
* Email Marketing Campaigns
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate creativity and understanding of the audience, what motivates them and how to engage with them, whilst operating within any brand guidelines set and showing knowledge of how systems/layouts you design can be built.
As a Senior Designer your skills will include:
* You must demonstrate professional design skills in the Adobe CC platform with skills in Typesetting, Illustration, Photographic Manipulation, Web Design and User Experience design across the full wealth of mediums including Print, Web, Social and Email.
* Expertise in marketing, print and web technologies day to day role will see you working directly with our team of Developers, Copywriters, Social and Search Marketing experts as well as our Directors and clients.
* Understanding of web architecture experience in designing for other off the shelf CMS or Ecommerce engines is crucial. This should include a combination of the following: WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, Shopify, Umbraco, SharePoint etc.
* Expertise in the design for Social Media platforms You will understand the differences between Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat and WhatsApp, where they are best used and what limitations are in place for post and advertising creatives.
* Client liaison -You must be highly motivated, energetic and extremely personable. You will be expected to work directly with clients to tease out the information you require to generate creative design and understand the best approaches to their campaign management.
* You will be responsible for keeping to the deadline’s set, managing your time and planning projects effectively within attainable and realistic timescales.
* We would expect you to be proficient in the use of Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop minimum), Google Docs (Docs, Sheets and Slides) and Microsoft alternatives, Email and Internet browsers (across both desktop and mobile devices).
In addition to the skills above, any prior experience in, or a keen interest to learn, will be desirable in a chosen candidate:
* Film (Camerawork and editing)
* Motion graphics (Animation and Illustration)
* Casual dress
* Company events
* Company pension
* Discounted or free food
* On-site parking
* Sick pay
* Wellness programmes
* Work from home
* A-Level or equivalent (required)
* Graphic design: 2 years (required)
* Responsive web design: 2 years (required)
* Brand design: 2 years (required)
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today
- Address PO17, Wickham, Hampshire