Social Media & Content Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £35000/annum
We are looking for a Social media and Content Manager to join a PR and marketing agency based in Cambridgeshire, you will be required in the office 2 or 3 days a week so must be commutable..
Your role as social media and content manager will be:
* Working with the team to support and drive the content creation activities
* Working closely with the team and clients to shape and support a content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals and PR / comms strategy.
* Creation / management of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content is delivered across all channels from PR, social media on online / web content.
* Writing entertaining and informative copy.
* Use of canva to create eye-catching social tiles and graphics
* Look at keyword targeting where appropriate
* Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
* Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
* Supporting with the creation / editing of entertaining and informative video content for clients
* Updating relevant websites
* Social media and PR reporting
* Working with influencers to onboard / recruit for client campaigns
* Managing social media advertising budgets and campaigns
* Attendance, when required, to client meetings and events
* Flexibility to help / support the team where required
* Experience of managing multiple accounts / brands
* Evidence of creativity
* Evidence of ROI driven by social / online activity
* High levels of communication – both presentation, verbal and written skills
* Impressive emotional intelligence and interpersonal expertise
* A passion for the media, including social media
* Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
* Solid computer and project management skills
* Outstanding organisation with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios
- Address Cambridgeshire