Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £35000/annum
Company: A leading agency specialising within packaging, branding, marketing and print.
Role: Creating packaging artwork for large food packaging accounts.
* Creating packaging artwork following brand guidelines and/or design requirements
* Developing artwork in line with print production constraints
* Preparing accurate packaging artwork from approved designs and briefs
* Working on predominately American brands
* To check and approve artwork files against approved designs to ensure artworks are technically correct to the supplied print specifications.
* Mark up any amendments and liaise with the artwork team/account managers.
* Experience creating technical packaging artwork
* Previous food packaging experience – highly advantageous
* Adobe Creative Suite skills specifically Illustrator
* Knowledge of artwork, pre-press and repro procedures – ESKO advantageous
* Experience of the print industry and processes i.e. flexo
* Experience of checking packaging artwork files for printability in a fast-paced environment is essential
Please email your full CV details to us. All applications are strictly confidential, and your details will not be shared without your consent.
Key words; artwork / artworker / repro / repro artworker / mac operator / packaging / print / branding / illustrator / ESKO / Adobe CS / quality control
- Address Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire