Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £37000 – £42000/annum
An exclusive vacancy has arisen for a Senior Architect looking to expand and develop their existing architectural portfolio within an inventive and stylish multi-disciplinary practice.
This leading practice, based close to Preston Train Station have been established for over half a century across offices situated strategically throughout the NorthWest. This allows their experienced team to offer a broad range of services to a wide-range of 'local' clients. This has earned them a stellar reputation as one of the North-Wests leading multi-disciplinary firms.
Typical design sectors you will encounter here are: Education, Retail, Leisure and High-End Residential. However, one of their many current live projects includes an exciting, large-scale, hotel scheme in the Lancashire area.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful Architect will produce innovative concepts principally utilising AutoCAD & REVIT software. This practice is close to becoming BIM level 2 compliant.
* ARB/RIBA Qualified Architect.
* At least 5 years' post-qualification experience working within a UK-based Architecture practice. A diverse sector background is preferred.
* Experience in the collation and submission of planning and building regulation applications.
* A proven proficiency with REVIT software is preferred.
* Good time management and ability to prioritise urgent projects.
* Self-motivated and methodical approach to work with an attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills. Both Written and Verbal.
This is your chance to further your career within a fast growing, contemporary practice offering first class opportunities to develop existing skills. We are offering a permanent role with the opportunity of flexi-time a realistic possibility.
The office is commutable from most parts of East & West Lancashire and has access to excellent public transport links.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this reputable business and an exciting time of growth, to find out more information please send your CV and portfolio to Will at Conrad Consulting or call on (phone number removed).
- Address Lancashire