Business Development Manager – Signage
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £35000/annum Commission
New Business Development Manager – Signage
JOB ROLE: New Business Development Manager – Signage
SALARY: £25K – £35K DOE + Package
My client are a well-established Signage company based in Leeds. They are seeking an enthusiastic and outgoing New Business Development Manager to join their ever-growing team.
If you have sales experience within the Signage industry, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
• Salary – £25K-35K DOE
• Car/ Car Allowance
The successful New Business Development Manager will possess:
• Sales experience within the Signage industry –at least 3 years in the industry
• Proven background of working towards sales targets and KPIs
• Ability to sell consultatively to a variety of clients
• Ability to open doors and maintain this new business
The role as a New Business Development Manager:
• Reinvigorate lapsed accounts and bring back up to major client status while always hunting new business opportunities
• Highlight key areas of growth and target new clients to continue to grow account base
• Sell the portfolio of print solutions into prospective new and existing clients.
• Manage the projects after winning the sale – liaising with the Client and Production team to ensure briefs are met
• Work in a consultative manner, advising the best print solutions for clients
• Provide after-sales care, helping to encourage repeat business
Looking to fill this role as quick as possible! If you have the relevant experience, don’t hesitate to apply within or send your up to date CV or call Jo on (phone number removed).
KEY WORD: Print, BDM, Business Development Manager, Business development, New Business, New Business Development Manager, Large format, graphics, point of sale, signage, Sales exec, Sales rep, New Business Hunter, Open Doors. Large Format, Wide Format, Super Wide Format, Signage, Graphics, POS, Point of Sale, Signage, Print, Graphics, Signage
- Address Leeds, West Yorkshire, Yorkshire