Experienced Architectural Technician
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £39000/annum
Anderselite are currently assisting a National Architectural firm in their search for an Intermediate to Senior Architectural Technician/ Technologist.
The Client is a multi-disciplinary practice who cover the whole of the UK areas predominantly and the position is to be based in their Cardiff or Bristol Studio's.
This is an excellent role for someone who has been previously involved with a range of project work from Education, Commercial, Healthcare and more.
You will require good technical detailing skills and experience of package management and delivery managing a small team of Technicians on the projects.
Revit Software experience would be mandatory for this role.
Salary for this role will be between £35-39k based on experience. In addition to this you will need to
· Resolve technicial issues
· Contribute to the ongoing and overall success of the sector and region
· Support and strengthen the groupâs vision, goals and values
. Additionally hands-on working on all aspects of projects: working drawings, contract administration and on site services
· Where necessary, lead the interface with statutory authorities during the technical phases of the project
· Develop and promote excellent people management practices
· Understand and adhere to procedures including quality management and environmental management systems and health & safety
· Promotes the use and continuous development of appropriate systems, procedures and protocols
Qualifications and Skills:
· Qualified Architectural Technician/ Technologist
· A working knowledge of Revit and BIM experience
· Naturally you'll have a strong knowledge of building regulations, design standards and best practice
· Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship-management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cometitive rewards and benefits package available as well as ongoing training and development given as required. Please apply with cv and portfolio of work.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at
- Address Bristol