Graphic Designer / Web Content Administrator
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £35000/annum
Are you a Graphic Designer within an E-commerce environment looking for a role where you can bring fresh ideas and technologies to the team? Do you enjoy the creativity of design, as well as ensuring user experience is optimised?
The Marketing & E-Commerce department of this well-established company is going through an exciting period of growth and is looking to recruit an experienced individual to join their team. There is a great deal of autonomy in the role as the sole Graphic Designer in the company. You will also be involved in managing the website to ensure images and content are kept up to date. In return there is excellent opportunity for career development.
Duties will include:
– Adding, editing and updating products, including images and descriptions – working with 3rd party suppliers to design, build and maintain websites
– Liaise across departments to ensure that new brands are added websites
– Manage content change requests, adding and editing content
– Design, create and manage email marketing campaigns
– Work across teams to develop and prepare new and future products for online launches, including collating product data, acquiring/manipulating images, marketing materials and composing product descriptions
– Work with 3rd parties to implement new digital technologies and to help drive traffic to the ecommerce sites
– Creation of graphics for both online and print media
– Lead the design for new marketing campaigns
We are seeking a candidate who has a good blend of skills and who ideally has some working knowledge of Magento CMS, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. In addition, knowledge of front end web development such as HTML or CSS will be advantageous but not essential.
Call us or apply today for this exciting opportunity
- Address Borehamwood, Hertfordshire