Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Job Type : Full-time:
Salary : Dependent on experience / current skills of Candidate
Hours : 35 hrs / Monday to Friday / 10 a.m – 6 p.m
Lemonade are a long established International Illustration agency looking for an ambitious, multi-talented Project manager to support our small team based at South Kirkby, West Yorkshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team and work within a busy Illustration Agency with lots of potential to expand your skills and your role within the Company.
We are looking for a self-motivated, personable candidate who has strong organisational skills to manage a variety of projects at the same time. You must be confident working in a fast-paced environment and able to use your initiative to solve creative problems and advance your own skills. If you have the can-do attitude and the passion for Illustration to match, this could be the role for you.
Key Skills required :
* Previous experience of working in a busy Creative studio environment.
* Confident email skills and a professional manner
* Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail is a must.
* You must have at least 2 years’ experience of using Apple Mac Software, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat
* Experience with Adobe Suite is preferential but not essential
* The ability to project manage and liaise with international clients in an extremely fast-moving environment
* Working confidently within a team or independently.
* Able to adapt to the changing demands of a busy working studio and prioritise your time accordingly
* Exceptional communication skills enabling you to develop good working relationships with customers and colleagues.
* A good understanding of the Creative industry.
* Expert admin skills across a wide range of Software
Job Description :
The successful candidate will be working closely with our Senior Creative Coordinator and our Director in a full service Illustration agency. You will be responsible for project managing a variety of jobs, liaising with clients directly and illustrators from around the world.
Time management is a must as we work across a variety of time zones, you must be able to prioritise your daily tasks in accordance to urgency.
The role offers a unique opportunity to gather a wide range of experience working with Advertising Agencies, Elite Brands, Design Groups and Children’s Book Publishers across the World. The successful candidate will work well under the pressure of deadlines,
with an ambition to help grow the Agency in tough economic conditions in the coming months. This is a unique Illustration Agency environment working in a very challenging Business sector. We are looking for a tenacious person to become a key member of our friendly team, with a keen interest in the industry and growing their passion for illustration.
Training will be provided to expand the candidate’s skillset as the role develops.
We offer flexible holidays, the occasional office lunches and a fun office atmosphere.
Your application must contain a covering letter (explaining your reasons for your application) to be considered alongside a well presented CV. No application will be considered without a covering letter. CV applications must be received by the closing date of 21st October 2020.
Unfortunately we will only be able to respond to candidates who follow our submission instructions and are suitable to come for an interview. Thank you so much in advance for your interest in our Company, we really appreciate it
- Address Pontefract, City and Borough of Wakefield