Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £40000/annum parking, gym
Sealer / Grader
A rare exciting opportunity to join a successful, well-established trend led jersey supplier, who have some excellent customers across the UK. Whilst operating at a fast pace the environment is friendly and supportive and they are currently offering an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join the team as a Sealer / Grader. My client offers a supportive, friendly working environment in its premises with modern commercial attitude and excellent traditional core values.
This role is ideally for a Sealer / Grader with experience of the Lectra system, however candidates with other computer programs such as Investronica, Gerber and Vertigraph will also be considered.
Sealer/Grader – Womenswear – The Role:
* Grading and sealing patterns for production.
* Creating production packs for overseas factories.
* Ensure all samples/garments are constructed using most appropriate, efficient method.
* Digitise patterns using the Lectra system.
* Apply grading to meet customer specifications.
* Ensure bulk production meets sealed standard.
* Work to critical path, sealing and manufacturing deadlines.
* Working at a fast pace, in tune with a quick reaction, high volume environment.
Sealer / Grader – Womenswear – The Person:
* At least 2 – 5 years commercial experience as a Sealer/Grader with a UK supplier or retailer.
* Ideally you will have worked in fast fashion.
* Good, digitised grading experience, ideally using Lectra (candidates with knowledge of Gerber, Investronica or Vertigraph (any digital system will be considered)).
* Good knowledge of garment construction and womenswear fast fashion
* Ideally with a background in Jersey wear
* Good eye for detail, highly organised and with excellent communication skills
- Address LE4, Humberstone, City of Leicester